Stanbic Bank Ghana is one of the leading financial institutions in terms of the provision of banking and financial services to customers. Stanbic Bank offers various banking and financial packages to individuals, businesses and corporate institutions.
Stanbic Bank Ghana provides a variety of accounts to meet the desire and needs of their customers. These account types are designed to enable individuals, businesses and corporate institutions effectively plan and execute their financial activities.
These accounts include personal savings account, current account, fixed deposit account, call deposit account, foreign currency account, business savings account, business current account, corporate account and more.
How To Open A Stanbic Bank Account
- Gather the required documents for opening the account. (This may include valid identification, proof of address, proof of income and other legal documents depending on the type of account).
- Speak with a bank representative to guide you through the necessary account opening procedures
- Complete the application form with relevant information
- Submit the completed form together with copies of the required documents
- Fund your newly opened account with the required initial deposit to activate your account
- Receive your account details and any other associated banking material.