Tenda Technology was founded in 1999 as the very first home-grown router and wireless network device manufacturer in China. Tenda currently is one of leading suppliers of networking devices and equipment all over the world. Tenda is quite famous for its ability to adopt the latest technology and professional service system to establish a reliable network as a high-tech company.
Tenda products include home networking, business networking, switch, broadband CPE, gateway, powerlines, mobile broadband, IP camera etc. With their products, you can rest assured of top quality, easy use and installation, steady signal and excellent overall performance.
Tenda Router Username And Password
Tenda routers come with default names and default passwords. For every newly bought Tenda router, the default name is “admin” and the password “admin” as well (all in lowercase).
Follow the steps below to view and change your Tenda router’s name and password:
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type the IP of your Tenda router (example 192.168.0.1) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- Two text fields would appear, where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username and password for your Tenda router is “admin”.
- Enter the username & password, hit “Enter” and then see your router’s control panel.
- Select “Wireless setting,” there you can change your username and password to a preferred one.